Lifelong learning, endless curiosity, and high quality education for all
Online Courses and Tutors
- Expert tutors in coding, math, science, history, test prep, and admissions
- High-quality global tutors based in U.S., India, and other countries
- Customized course slides, videos, and overviews developed by Ivy Leaguers and ex-Google engineers
- Memory tools & cheat sheets so you retain information that you learn
For Any Budget
- Course content is provided for free and is funded with alumni donations
- 1x1 tutoring is charged per hour and pod enrollment is per course
(Free; donations encouraged)
Use Python with object-oriented programming to build back-end programs and basic algorithmsLearn More
Learn investing basics, estimate the NPV of a business, and calculate free cash flow from sales!Learn More
View all classes!
Join the Community
Stay current. Subscribe to the newsletter.
We will send you interesting articles and news based on your fields of study. If you want to learn more about courses that are coming out, just let us know. Our newsletter is customized to your needs.Get in Touch
Our students have a few nice things to say about us
"As a NYC public high school student, I did not have access to many advanced classes. I took the first version of the Coding 101 class and was able to build a website for a club that I started. I used the website in my college application to NYU." John G.
"I was an opera singer who was laid off during Covid lockdowns. I needed to switch careers fast but could not afford expensive classes offered by other schools. Uprise allowed me to learn how to become a front end web designer without having to take out thousands of dollars in student loans." Naya S.
"I am a Product Manager for a large tech company in the Bay Area. I have a MBA from Stamford but was struggling to understand why some tech projects were taking so long to build. Uprise gave me the skills and understanding I needed to better empathize with my software engineer teammates and appreciate what was time consuming and what was not." Maria S.